Thursday, April 12, 2012

Step by step

Hi all,
I have been home for about 2 months now. Its crazy, I can't believe how fast time has gone. Sorry, for such a long period of not writing. I have been slowly transitioning back into work. I currently work a day a week at Starlite in the office, which has been going very well. I am currently looking into part-time jobs because I still want to keep working at Starlite. After all, they are my family!

While I have been home, it has been a huge blessing to really think about what to do next and see if God is leading me anywhere. I am still dealing with the health problems I had in New Zealand and Morocco. I just finished a time of 3 weeks really praying for healing and what I am to do next. Currently, I am waiting to hear back from the doctor of what I have and what I should do. Until, I start to feel better, there will be no more traveling. Which is just fine, because I have plenty of opportunities here to grow in my faith, and build relationships with people. It just isn't quite the same as in another country.

I am extremely grateful for your support and prayers while I was gone and coming back home. It would take a lot of time to upload all the pictures into my blog, but I did make a couple of videos of pictures from New Zealand & Morocco. Just click on the word 'New Zealand' or 'Morocco' to watch the clip. I will do a better job of keeping you all updated with what I am doing. Especially, those of you who are not on Facebook.

God Bless,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment