Saturday, July 15, 2017

Miles for medical flights

Hi Friends and Family!
So I decided to register for my second marathon, this one will be in Richmond, VA on November 11th! As most of you already know when Daniel and I lived in Haiti I volunteered with Mission Aviation Fellowship. I miss being apart of this organization and the work I was doing there. So I reached out to MAF to find a way to help raise support for the medical flights MAF is doing in Haiti. The support would be for the people that can't afford them. About one-third of the customers who need medical flights need help with the costs. Flights can range anywhere from $250-$750 it just depends on where they have to go. Would you consider praying about joining me in making a difference in the lives of people in Haiti. Any amount matters and will make a difference. Every mile I am running in the next 17 weeks (600+ miles) is a privilege because I know not everyone can do that. Not everyone is called to be a missionary out in the field, even though I did that short term, this is where God has Daniel and I and I want to make the most of it. Daniel and I are actually going to Haiti the end of August before he starts his fall classes and are looking forward to taking a trip back. All donations are tax-deductible. Please reach out if you have any questions. Here is the link: http://www.maf.org/tredway

Thank you for all of your prayers and support over the years of my adventures. I don't know where I would be without the great God we serve. I continue to try to be open about where the path leads that He has planned. We don't know when we will be called home to Heaven, but we can make the most of our time on earth to honor and glorify our Father. I pray that you can have peace about whatever you are going through right now and trust in your Father who loves and knows you better than anyone.

Blessings,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment