Saturday, September 24, 2011

Time Change

There is going to be a 16 hour time change from Michigan to New Zealand. I thought it might be helpful for those who read/look at my blog to know what time it is where I am. So it is posted to the right of my page. As I get ready to leave in 8 days, I think about the fact that I will be gone for 6 months at the most and it seems like a long time now, but it is really quite small when you think of how long you live. But all it takes is an amazing learning experience about God and yourself to change your life forever. So not only am I having a change of time in the world, but also in life. I am looking forward to what God is going to throw me into next after New Zealand, even where He calls me in my time of outreach with Youth with a Mission. This is a change in my life for the good but I still have no idea what I might encounter. I pray that my teammates and I can reach out to the people that God intended for us to talk to. Also, that we may change their lives for the good to. Please remember me and my teammates in your prayers, that the people we encounter will have open hearts and minds to listen to us.

I will try my best to write on my blog and show pictures when I get free time to keep you updated on what is happening in my life and New Zealand. Feel free to shoot me an email (abronsink@gmail.com) saying hi or even send a letter or card to the address below. It made my day getting letters, cards and packages in the mail when I was in Colorado last winter.
Amy Bronsink
YWAM Oxford
PO Box 47
Oxford, North Canterbury 7443
New Zealand

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Praying for you!! May you have blessed travels and may the lord begin to unfold layers of your life as he prepares you for what is to come.

    ReplyDelete